Fill in the form
and submit the file to receive a free quotation
Order instant translation at any time – day or night!
Professional translations 24/7
Fast & free quotation
Express quotation process within 15 minutes
Many language pairs
Over 400 translators and native speakers
DIY - DO IT YOURSELF!
Standard, written translations
Examples of types of translations:
INFORMATION CONSISTENT WITH THE GDPR
Please be advised that we send marketing emails endeavouring to verify our email addresses in order to ensure that they do not contain personal data. During the verification process, we mainly follow the principle that they are not personal data, and therefore are not covered by the GDPR, as they are the contact details of companies. Regardless, we fulfil the information obligation arising from the provisions on the protection of personal data for the needs of all recipients.
1. The controller of personal data of the Users and Customers of the Portal http://www.tech-translate.com/ is lingy LTD UNIT 4, The Countryard 17 Bond Street Nuneaton, United Kingdom VAT ID GB 258 8163 69
2. You can contact Lingy LTD regarding personal data matters by post: lingy LTD UNIT 4, The Countryard 17 Bond Street Nuneaton, United Kingdom or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Data Protection Supervisor at Lingy LTD is Robert Sieminski, email address: email@example.com
4. The processing of personal data provided by Customers and Users takes place on the basis of art. 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR for the purposes of providing services by Lingy LTD through the Portal www.lingy.pro, including for accounting purposes, contact with the User and Customer, making settlements via the payment operator, and other activities related to the provision of services via the Portal lingy.pro in accordance with the order submitted by the Customer.
5. The processing of personal data also takes place on the basis of the consent expressed based on art. 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR for the processing of personal data of the User and the Customer for marketing purposes (i.e. sending the newsletter).
6. Based on art. 6 (1)(b) of the GDPR, Lingy LTD processes personal data of the User and the Customer in the form of profiling in order to best match their services to the Userís and Customer's preferences. Lingy LTD does not make automated decisions with respect to the User and Customer on the basis of profiling referred to in art. 22 (1) and (4) of the GDPR.
7. The recipients of personal data processed by Lingy LTD are Lingy LTD business partners, translators, the accounting office, the hosting company, internet payment operators entrusted with the processing of User's and Customer's personal data by Lingy LTD.
8. Lingy LTD will store the personal data of a Customer who has not registered in the Store until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the concluded agreement or for the period required by separate provisions on tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period will end later, and in the case of a registered Customer - until the Customer wishes to delete the account in the store, but not less than until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the concluded agreement or for the period required by separate provisions on tax and accounting obligations - depending on which period ends later. After the expiration of this period, the Customer's personal data will be processed by Lingy LTD pursuant to art. 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of Lingy LTD for the needs of direct marketing.
9. The User and the Customer have the right to request from Lingy LTD access to their personal data, their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
10. The User and the Customer have the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his/her special situation - to the processing of his/her personal data based on art. 6 (1) (e) or (f), including profiling based on these provisions. Lingy LTD will no longer be allowed to process this personal data, unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the User and the Customer or the grounds for establishing, exercising or defending claims.
11. If personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, the User and the Customer have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data for the purposes of such marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
12. If the processing of personal data by Lingy LTD is based on the consent given by the User or Customer, referred to in art. 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR, the User and the Customer have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
13. The User and the Customer have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
14. Providing personal data by the User and the Customer is a contractual requirement and is voluntary, but necessary to provide services via the Portal http://www.tech-translate.co.uk/. Failure to provide personal data results in the inability to provide services through the Portal www.lingy.pro. Providing the data listed in ß 2 (2) of the Regulations for Registered Customers is necessary for the effective conclusion of the Agreement with Lingy LTD as part of the services provided through the Portal www.lingy.pro and the data described in ß 6 (8) of the Regulations for Registered Customers when the Customer makes payments for services provided by Lingy LTD using a payment card.
© Copyright 2019 tech-translate.com